Naman Bastar is an exclusive Vegetarian, Non-alcoholic resort, spread in 3 ½ acres of lush greenery on the way to Chitrakote Waterfalls & just 6 KMs from city centre of Jagdalpur. For more than 10 Years the management has tried to maintain the resort as a model of sustainable tourism:
* to preserve the traditional environment of a village
* to incorporate, wherever possible, energy saving and environmentally aware practices
* to use Bastar Handicraft items in furnishing, equipment and restoration
* to be a good employer, offering equal and fair opportunities
* to train local Tribal staff and develop their potential
* to provide visitors with the opportunity to enjoy traditional hospitality rather than modern day uniformity.